- MCPA has been operating in Turkey since 2013 and is the largest professional services firm in Mersin. In Istanbul and Due to increasing the number of our clients there, we have opened our office in 2020.
- Our professionals are qualified Certified Public Accountants (CPA) / Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) / Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE) / Certified Anti- Money Laundering Specialists (CAMS)
- A large portion of our professionals are bilingual in Turkish, English and Arabic with varied ethnic backgrounds. We have Four partners and over 20 professional personnel.
- Together with the best technical abilities we maintain the highest professional standards of confidentiality and ethics. All our staff are aware of the need for objectivity and professional independence at all stages of our work.
- As a result of having achieved critical mass, we have been able to develop specialist teams based on industry and client service products.
- A wide range of Advisory Services are offered by specialist groups dealing in different functional areas.
- MCPA provides practical solutions that are a result of a structured and integrated approach that focuses on the vital aspects of a business i.e., people, process and technology, within the framework of the business strategy.
- We are creative catalysts who join forces with our clients to do all it takes to achieve positive, significant change.
- We are recognized for our ability to help our clients create and deliver value by assisting them in a broad range of activities, from business alignment and process transformation, to implementation of IT solutions and development of strategic performance measures.
Our approach provides exceptional value to our clients through:
- Teaming: We are great at teaming. We know how to build relationships and collaborate with clients to get things done.
- Speed: We help clients reach their objectives as quickly as they want to go.
- Future-oriented: We help clients anticipate change and be proactive in capitalizing on immediate and longer-term opportunities.
- Client view of value: We co-develop solutions and build relationships and engagements around the value our clients are looking for.